Only ~55% :(

Only ~55% of registered voters voted last night.... :( This is actually down from last time around which makes this even worse. My guess is the other 45% were going to vote Liberal and guessed everyone else was voting Liberal so they didn't have to. If so they were right, if they thought that voting for one of the other parties was not worth it because the Liberals were going to win anyways, then that is no excuse, the other parties would have done much better if you had put in your vote -- every vote counts!!!

Next election I hope you vote, no matter what the polls say... let your voice be heard.

/me gets off his soapbox