Shock and Awe
I'm in shock and awe over the results of last nights election... I stayed up to about 1 AM, and went to bed sad. This morning I woke up and the race was closer but not officially over, but after close inspection of the numbers for Ohio, it doesn't look good for John Kerry at all.
I'm confused of how so many people could have voted for bush given the following:
- He lost all three debates
- The state of the war in Iraq and no WMD found
- The economy, its a bad sign when the Canadian dollar starts to catch up
- You have a movie made about your lack of performance in the white house
- The net was against him (blogosphere)
- Ect, ect, ect...
O'well, at least its 4 more years of good material on The Daily Show...