Canadian Election Debate Drinking Game
To make watching the Canadian debate a little bit more enjoyable, I've come up with a quick drinking game to play while watching it.
Drink a shot"(or more) when any of the following happens:
- Says 'Accountable'
- Looks at the camera instead of some other mysterious person
- Drinks water
- Makes a 'joke'
- Take a shot for each finger he pulls back (counting off)
- Disagrees with Martin on social policy
- Rolls his eyes
- Strikes a pose that looks like a gopher
- Tries to get Layton to agree with him
- Goes into a rage - drink a shot for each minute it lasts
- Brings up abortion issue
- Starts talking about things not releated to the question
- Takes over Layton's turn to speak
- Speakes french for no apparent reason
- If anyone during the debate mentions the Green Party you must drink 2 shots
- If someone from the panel asks a question and no one actually even tries to answers it
- If everyone is talking (all 4) over each other, take a shot for each minute it lasts
- Everytime the Premier of Ontario - Dalton McGuinty - is mentioned
You can play with any politician rules or all of the rules. Have fun and drink responsibly -- don't drink and vote!