Safari test case (Javascript and Links)

I created a test case for Safari, that shows it failing to launch a URL when clicked. The issue is caused by some Javascript that is valid in IE and Mozilla. View the source of the page to see the offending javascript code.

I just hope that Apple sees and fixes this issue now that I have tracked it down to just one small javascript issue.

(Sorry Dave for emailing you directly regarding this issue!!!)

Update: AHHH stupid trackback, MT/Kung-Long posted my trackback to Surf'n Safari 3 times! I'm having no luck here today folks sigh

Update: Some people posted that Mozilla was giving errors with JavaScript.

Error: document.getElementById("department_popup") has no properties

Error: oStatic has no properties

I removed the offending lines of code, which really had impact on the test case.